Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

today was Easter, and in a well-established tradition, i had a new outfit for church today, and i was fabulous, if i do say so myself *smile*. my mom usually buys me my easter/birthday dress, but she sent me money instead this year. the dress was hard to find, and even though it was fabulous, i was disappointed, cuz it wasn't the dress my mom would have sent me. i couldn't find that dress. i looked really hard for it. i don't know how she does it. she just walks into the store and there's my dress and she sends it to me and it fits and it's fabulously awesome. today i was just fabulous, but now awesome. but in the big scheme of things, i'm 37. the birthday dresses have to stop sometime. i'm just not ready for that to be now *smile*.

No comments:

Post a Comment